- GPPE Home
- Program Overview
- Geological Engineering Program
- Student Opportunities
Thinking about joining the geological engineering program and looking for a little financial help?
You may be eligible to receive one of the following scholarships:
- Alumni association scholarship established by Matthew S. Balven.
- You must be an undergraduate junior or senior majoring in geological engineering with a minimum grade point average of 2.8 to be eligible for this award, with preference given to students with financial need.
- Scholarship recipients selected by the Missouri S&T Student Financial Assistance office under the same criteria as other department scholarships.
- You must be an undergraduate student enrolled in petroleum engineering, geological engineering or mining engineering to be eligible for this award. First preference is given to students in petroleum engineering; second preference is given to students in geological engineering; and third preference is given to students in mining engineering. Financial needs are considered.